For the sweet taste of success, “bee” sure to stick with Facebook!
Facebook is undoubtedly the most popular social media platform for individuals and businesses alike.
Despite being a developing country, more than 30% of South Africa’s population uses Facebook on a regular basis.
That equates to 16 million people – and that number is growing exponentially year upon year.
Facebook affords businesses of all types and sizes the opportunity to:
- Build brand awareness: Whether done organically or through paid advertising efforts, Facebook allows brands to be seen by a wide range of people from different walks of life.
- Drive website traffic: Interesting posts containing links to your brand’s website means that it is possible to ensure a greater amount of website traffic and, as a result, an increased number of online and in store sales.
- Implement targeted advertising: You can choose who sees your posts on Facebook. You can target your advertising according to demographics, location, interests and even behaviours (from purchasing behaviours to device usage and more).
- Generate business leads: Those interested in your brand, its products and/or services, may use Facebook to get in touch with you.
- Interact and engage with customers and potential customers: Facebook provides a means through which to communicate with customers directly.
Request a free quotation from Honeybee Communications